On Thursday nights from January through May (Winter League) and June through October (Summer League) October through January (Fall League) Pro Line Archery runs an organized Target League.
- Handicapped scoring any skill level can participate
- 450 FITA – 15 rounds of 3 arrows
- 6 teams 3 to 5 people per team
- Cash Payout for first 3 places
- Each team member receives a Team T-Shirt
League begins at 8:00pm
Every Thursday night during the course of the league you will experience fun and competitive target shooting event. The league uses standard timing and whistle commands that you normally see at sanctioned tournaments. The league is a great way to relax and train for big events like the Vegas shoot and the Lancaster Classic.